SEMINARS FOR KINDERGARTEN TEACHERS
Giftedness cannot be clearly identified at a very young age. Rather, there are first signs that often provoke many questions in parents and educators.
- What are the indicators of giftedness in young children?
- Should or must the child be supported?
- In which areas and how?
- When is something too much for the child?
- How can children be supported in a way that allows them to remain children?
- How do you bridge the discrepancy between emotional and cognitive development?
- What are good ways to react to a child’s high sensitivity, changes in attentiveness, or intense emotions?
- How do you best prepare your child for school and later life?
- Is it advisable to anticipate school material, e.g. have the child learn reading and writing?
- How can you best consult parents?
- How do you address parents that want to turn their child into a gifted, or high performing, individual?
This seminar was developed in corporation with a licensed psychotherapist and a kindergarten teacher who, apart from her job at the kindergarten, offers extracurricular research groups for kindergarten and grammar schools.
We offer three different formats to share this content: an impulse presentation (60-90 min), a workshop (2-3 hours), or a seminar (one or two days).
We’re glad to focus on topics according to your needs and desires.
Please get in touch with me to receive an individual offer.
More information on seminars can be found under the icon therapy and counselling concept and the sub-item method recommendations.
© Frauke Niehues